Friday, February 18, 2011

Valentines

Here is my goofy girl (with her puppy Jaeger) and her goofy smile... this is her newest thing, she loves to scrunch up her nose and give me a huge grin, makes me laugh every time!

Grandma came and babysat while Tim and I went out on a date on Tuesday (YAY) and brought a valentines gift for Maiya.  Both the card and especially the tissue paper were huge hits!


She also got to hang with one of her 'valentines' on Sunday... I think she really liked this new interactive 'toy'.  Thanks Alexander for putting up with her :)


And because my girls best skill is still eating, here is an eating photo... mmm asparagus!!

2 comments:

  1. Ainsley likes the paper more than gifts too...hm, she was eating some packing paper as I was typing. Lovely. I like her scrunchy smile! Must be a Toffelmire thing, Ainsley does it too!
    -Jinny

    ReplyDelete
  2. And, of course, Alexander is just hanging out. Getting pulled and pushed, no big deal :)

    ReplyDelete