Friday, February 4, 2011

Standing!

Maiya has developed a love (or an obsession) with standing lately.  She wants to stand all the time!  She has even been pulling herself up to standing if she has someones hands to hold onto.  She hasn't figured out that she can use furniture for this yet, but I figure she isn't far off.

Here she is standing and showing off the Rider shirt that Grandma and Grandpa Toffelmire gave her.  Guess what color she'll be wearing for the Superbowl?  You got it, green! (I don't even know if either of the teams are green LOL).

She hasn't pulled up to standing in her crib yet, but has sure been close!  We lowered her mattress a couple weeks ago just in case.  She's also sporting a new pair of longies (knitted pants) that I made for her here.  I think they came out pretty nice!

More standing...

Mom finally gave her her first haircut today!  Her hair had been hanging in her eyes for far too long, and I was getting sick of washing food out of it at every meal!  I think it looks pretty good.  The bag that she's holding has the couple of locks in it that I snipped.

1 comment:

  1. Awwww, first hair cut! So cute. I think it's great how much she likes to stand. I also love the knitted pants. I'm learning how to knit and sucking at it. I think the Packers are a green team, so you should be ok. :)
    -Jinny

    ReplyDelete