Monday, October 4, 2010

Fall

It's been a while since I've posted, and all of a sudden it is fall, the leaves are falling, and Maiya and I are getting ready for our big trip out east!

Maiya has started eating some solid food.  Here she is trying out the new highchair that I scored off kijiji (I love a deal!!!).


Trying Avacado

mmmm Potatoes :)

On October 2nd (Maiya's 6 month birthday), my friend Lori and I ran the Calgary Harvest Half Marathon.  We're both on maternity leave and training for this race has been our summer project.  We both rocked the race and came in under 2 hrs.  My stats were:


215 (place overall) 24/156 (place in my age category) F3039 F 488 Terry Toffelmire Calgary 1:56:50 5:33 (average pace)


Lori and I with our training partners
Maiya and her buddy Liam


Maiya and daddy

Happy October everyone!
I just added another post with some videos... here


1 comment:

  1. Ok, in these pictures I AM seeing how Maiya and Ainsley look alike. Cool! Guess we'll see for real in a few days!
    -Jinny

    ReplyDelete