Maiya ended up being sick with a fever all weekend over her real birthday (April 2), so it was lucky that we had planned to have her party this weekend. Here are some pics from the last week or two of my big 1 year old toddler (not that she's really doing much toddling).
This is a picture heavy post... but I haven't posted any in a while, so I have to catch up.
Maiya and daddy blowing raspberries at each other.
Uncle Colin and Aunt Jinny sent an awesome little people barn!
And and an even better box!
Poor sick girl got treated to KD for supper on her birthday.
The making of the cake... here it is all iced and ready to put the fondant on.
Here is the final product!
Birthday girl and her cake.
Daddy lighting the candle.
A pretty cool cake if I do say so myself!
Daddy wanted her to blow out the candle... maybe next year.
Mmmmmm!
Grandma Harder gave her a princes-mobile! She loves it.
Trying to get a picture with mom, but she was not cooperating.
Grandma Toffelmire made the cutest sundress ever for her!
It also works fantastically for peek-a-boo.
And I just love this picture.

All so super cute!! I love the princess mobile and the sun dress. The cake is amazing. So glad she loved the barn and the box.
ReplyDeleteBig kisses to Maiya!
-Jinny