Saturday, July 17, 2010

The happiest baby on the block...

I've read many books on babies over the last few months.  The latest one that I picked up was "The Happiest Baby on the Block".  Since reading this, Tim and I often joke about Maiya being the happiest baby on our block - and perhaps the only baby on our block.  She often gets more vocal when she gets a bit tired...  I took a video the other day of her talking to me.


Also, Lori and I finally got the dogs out for some field training... Tim came along to watch the babies for us...  I have more baby pictures than dog pictures for a change.
We we very happy we brought the bouncy chair as it made a great place to nap!
Lori and Liam (looking happy as always!)

One tired, happy pup!  We gotta do this again soon!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment